Brief webinar explains how Oath native ads can help search marketers boost their results with a full funnel approach
If you’re a search marketer and you’ve been in the game for any length of time, you know one thing is constant: change! Search, like other digital ad formats, is evolving. Search and display have taken cues from each other, adding new features that extend their capabilities such that both have morphed into something far less one dimensional than they were just a few years ago. This means you can take a full-funnel approach to search that will allow you to reach consumers who are in the inspiration and discovery phases of their journey, and go beyond simply focusing on lower-funnel conversions. Oath native ads are a great way to do just that and our new webinar explains how you can take advantage of this high-performance ad format on the Kenshoo platform.
“Oath native ads are served in the most premium of placements,” said Joe Stephens, Director of Product Marketing and Demand Strategy for Oath. “We’re constantly innovating our native ad formats, features, and functionality, powering all of this with a robust data platform that helps drive relevance and results.”
In just 20 minutes, this webinar covers everything you need to know about Oath Native ads and Kenshoo, including:
- Why Oath native ads perform 4-6 times better on a mobile device than display ads
- Which native ad type performs 2-3 times better than even standard native ads
- If native ads work best for brand or performance marketers
- How dynamic product ads can be used in native formats to drive conversion rates that are 9 times higher than standard native ads
- How Kenshoo can provide all of the budget and scheduling controls you want along with the detailed reporting and analytics capabilities you need for free
Watch the webinar today to get the details on all of this and more. Ready to reach, engage and maintain your customers with a full funnel search approach using Oath native ads and Kenshoo? Let’s talk!