San Francisco (January 25, 2018) – Kenshoo, an award-winning technology for marketers to scale advertising performance across the world’s leading social, search and e-commerce destinations, announced the winners of the sixth annual Kenshoo Infinity Awards at its K8 Summit yesterday. Also known as the Infinities, these awards showcase best-in-class performance marketing programs by global marketers leveraging Kenshoo’s native advertising platform.
The 2018 Infinity Award winners include:
- Lyft for Marketer of the Year
- STYLEBOP.com for Global Planning & Scale
- Horizon Media for Social Trailblazer
- Mindshare North America and Kimberly-Clark for E-Commerce Insights
- DexYP for Local Search
- Warner Bros. Games for Mobile App Marketing
- Pervorm and Friesland Campina for Performance Marketing
- Effective Spend and Bellacor for Pinterest Scale
- Endurance and HostGator for Cross-Channel Marketing
Honorable mentions include:
- The New York Times
Kenshoo’s highest honor, the Marketer of the Year, was awarded to Lyft, who massively scaled their search and social programs, nearly doubling their service coverage in a year.
“In the past two years, Lyft has expanded into 40 different states and 300 different cities. We now cover 94% of the United States and expanded globally into Canada. Being able to manage high campaign volumes and a hyper-regionalized campaign structure in both our search and social programs was critical to our success. Managing that type of complexity without a partner like Kenshoo would be impossible.” – Russ Brodmerkle, Senior Marketing Manager, Lyft
Performance highlights from other award-winning entries include:
- The winner of the Global Planning & Scale award was STYLEBOP.com, who scaled their search program from 5 to over 50 countries and achieved 10X time savings on optimization, all while seeing stellar performance.
- Horizon Media secured the Social Trailblazer award by leveraging Kenshoo to enhance automate the creation, management, and optimization of highly-targeted social marketing campaigns, which powered the agency to grew their social marketing program by 78%, mirroring impressive agency growth, totaling $900 million in incremental billings for the first half of 2017.
- Mindshare North America was able to quickly scale Kimberly-Clark’s large, product-driven e-commerce program and lift RoAS by 44% in only two months to win the eCommerce Insights award.
- DexYP, the winner of the Local Search award, migrated 4000 clients to Kenshoo, delivering cost-per-lead reductions of 22% and 35% YoY for Google and Bing respectively. They increased agency margins by nearly 18 basis points.
- Warner Bros. Games was awarded for their excellence in Mobile App Marketing by globally launching two major games in one month and beating their growth target by 50%.
- Pervorm increased Friesland Campina’s conversions by 482% with an emphasis on performance, budget forecasting, measurement, and expansion across search platforms, including Bing, Yahoo, and Vietnamese search engine, Cốc Cốc, to win the Performance Marketing award.
- Effective Spend significantly scaled their Pinterest Shopping Campaigns for Bellacor, driving click revenue up 700% and click ROAS nearly 100%, to earn the Pinterest Scale award.
- HostGator, a subsidiary of Endurance International Services, won the Cross-Channel Marketing award for their employment of Intent-Driven Audiences to retarget people who have shown intent on search with ads on Facebook. Within two months, the team saw a 40% lower cost per acquisition compared to their remarketing campaigns before Intent-Driven Audiences.
Performance highlights worthy of honorable mention:
- In 2017, The New York Times significantly increased their conversions relative to their increased advertising spend across both Search and Social to receive an Honorable Mention.
- Netshoes drove increases of nearly 20% in revenue and 45% in ROI and significantly reduced manual bidding with Kenshoo’s Real-time Optimization to receive their Honorable Mention.
- Performics@Starcom harnessed the power of Kenshoo E-Commerce and yielded a 28% jump in ROI, a 13% increase in conversions, a 32% decrease in CPA, and a 23% decrease in CPC for their CPG client to earn an honorable mention.
“Every year the Infinity Awards recognize the unique vision and ingenuity of our clients and agency partners to innovate and drive results for their businesses with Kenshoo’s solutions,” said Zvika Goldstein, SVP Client Success at Kenshoo. “We received an unprecedented number of entries this year from across the globe, making the selection of winners a very difficult task. Given the growth of our customer base and our product lines, we added two additional awards this year. While the Infinity Awards honor a select few of the many advanced marketers, we congratulate the innovation and results of all who participated.”
Kenshoo awarded the sixth annual Infinities during K8, its global client summit in Napa, California. More than 60 leading brands and agencies submitted their campaigns for award consideration. Visit Kenshoo.com/K8 for more information on the event.
Kenshoo is a technology company that equips marketers with self-service applications to build their brands and generate demand by executing digital advertising across the world’s leading mobile and desktop publishers. Kenshoo offers the only marketing solution that is integrated across Google, Facebook, Bing, Amazon Marketing Services, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, Yahoo, Yandex, Yahoo Japan, and Baidu through each destination’s direct API. Kenshoo’s solutions are architected upon the principles of agile marketing which include audience targeting, optimization algorithms, automation controls, and actionable analytics to allow marketers to quickly and efficiently keep their marketing programs in-step with the ever-changing consumer journey. Kenshoo has 27 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance, Tenaya Capital, and Bain Capital Ventures. Please visit Kenshoo.com for more information.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Kenshoo brand and product names are trademarks of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.