by David Cohen, All Facebook
“Global social marketing platform Kenshoo Social examined Facebook advertising performance for its clients in the second quarter of 2013 compared with the first quarter, and the results were positive across the board.
According to Kenshoo Social:
- Click-through rates were up 18.5 percent quarter-over-quarter.
- Cost per click was down 15.9 percent.
- Clicks rose 16.4 percent.
- Conversions soared by 56.9 percent.
- Revenue rose 28.3 percent.”
Read the full article on AllFacebook.com