San Francisco (May 21, 2015) – Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in agile marketing solutions, announced the winners of the third annual Kenshoo Infinity Awards at its K8 Summit yesterday. Also known as the Infinities, the awards showcase the best work by marketers leveraging the Kenshoo platform in unique ways to achieve business goals.
The Infinities 2015 award-winning efforts include:
- Alaska Airlines for Travel
- Capella University for Education
- Easy Taxi for Mobile Apps
- Health Care Service Corporation for Financial Services
- Metric Theory and Personal Capital for Local
- Ticketmaster for Media & Entertainment
- Walgreens for Retail
Performance highlights from some of the award-winning entries include:
- Easy Taxi reduced customer acquisition costs by 15% while increasing app engagement 25%
- Ticketmaster increased workflow efficiencies and generated a 13:1 return on ad spend from Facebook
- HCSC achieved 70% increased view rates for video; 36% lift in click-through rate, and 60% lift in conversion rate
“We’re delighted to be recognized by Kenshoo for our marketing efforts within the app space,” said Paul Malicki, Global CMO of EASY TAXI. “Kenshoo’s comprehensive suite of solutions has helped us successfully scale our global program across more than 30 countries with unprecedented efficiency. Not only have we been able to discover and acquire new users, but have been able to build meaningful relationships throughout the customer journey.”
“This award on behalf of our work for Personal Capital represents our team’s data-driven approach to improving the right business metrics for our clients,” said Ken Baker, President of Metric Theory. “The ability to leverage multiple conversion types and define custom metrics and dimensions has enabled us to tailor our experience on Kenshoo to fit our client’s unique business goals.”
The finalists for each category included:
- Education: Wunderman Brazil and Estacio University
- Financial Services: Chacka Marketing and Experian Marketing Services for College Ave Student Loans, Marcus Thomas and SafeAuto
- Local: Havas Media Hungary and OLX.hu, LocalEdge
- Media & Entertainment: Elite SEM
- Retail: eBay Enterprise and Alex and Ani, Kinase and Screwfix, Ovative/group and Gander Mountain
- Travel: Best Day Travel, HomeAway, PriceTravel and VirKet
“The Kenshoo Infinity awards were designed to recognize Kenshoo clients who use the Kenshoo Infinity Suite in innovative ways to achieve outstanding campaign results,” said Ted Krantz, chief revenue officer of Kenshoo. “Each of the winners and finalists of the third annual Infinities demonstrated the value of pairing personal ingenuity and creativity with industry-leading technology to achieve greatness.”
Entries for the Infinities were judged by a panel of Kenshoo executives based on three criteria: how the entry utilized the Kenshoo platform and its functionality, innovative implementation or use-cases of Kenshoo functionality, and the results achieved. In total, more than 40 different campaigns were submitted for consideration.
Kenshoo awarded the third annual Infinities during K8, its global client summit in San Francisco, California. Visit Kenshoo.com/K8 for more information on the event and view slideshow presentations and other assets that will be posted over the coming weeks.
Kenshoo is the global leader in agile marketing. Brands, agencies and developers use the Kenshoo Infinity Suite to direct nearly $350 billion in annualized client sales revenue through search, social, mobile, and display advertising. Kenshoo is the only Facebook Marketing Partner with native API solutions for ads across Facebook, FBX, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Yahoo Japan, Bing, Baidu and CityGrid. Kenshoo powers digital marketing campaigns in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks. Kenshoo clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, Havas Media, John Lewis, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity and Walgreens. Kenshoo has 27 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance, Tenaya Capital, and Bain Capital Ventures. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Kenshoo brand and product names are trademarks of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.