Kenshoo is organising a thought-provoking panel discussion on the Future of Digital Marketing where some of the brightest minds in the industry will discuss how to manage the proliferation of channels to build legendary brands.
The pace of change within Digital Marketing has continued to accelerate over the past year. The lines between channels (Search, Social, Display) have become blurred along with the growing importance of Mobile and a shift towards Programmatic. A marketer’s job has never been more complex. The aim of this exclusive event is to help you make sense of all the noise and come away with a framework for agile marketing and predictive intelligence.
– Steven Hartman, Vice President, Global Marketing Kenshoo
– Simon Trilsbach, Vice President, APAC, Hootsuite
– Shahrooz Chowdhury, Former Consumer Marketing Manager, Domain (Fairfax)
– Dave Feldman, Search Advertising Leads Manager, Microsoft Bing
Host: Andrew Birmingham, Editor/Publisher, Which-50 Publication
– 4.30 – 5.00 | Arrival + welcome drinks
– 5.00 – 5.45 | Introduction presentations from the panelists on the Future of Digital
– 5.45 – 6.30 | Panel session + Q&A
– 6.30- 8.30 | Networking drinks sponsored by Bing Ads
Register here and save your seat as limited space is available.
Feel free to contact Lauren Evans at email@example.com if you have any questions.