Join us for a thought-provoking discussion on the Future of Digital Marketing at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago on April 14th at 11:30 am.
The pace of change within Digital Marketing has continued to accelerate over the past year. The lines between channels (Search, Social, Display) have become blurred along with the growing importance of Mobile and a shift towards Programmatic. A marketer’s job has never been more complex. The aim of this exclusive event is to help you make sense of all the noise and come away with a framework for agile marketing and predictive intelligence.
The Future of Digital
Date: Tuesday, April 14th, 2015
Time: 11:30 -1:30 Lunch and Panel Discussion
Location: Trump International Hotel & Tower, 401 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60611 (map)
- Jen Brady, CEO, FRED & Associates
- Blagica Bottigliero, VP, Digital Media, Metaverse Mod Squad
- Bryan Benavides, Director of Digital Marketing, Abt Electronics
- Sachin Gadhvi, VP Marketing, Ticketmaster
- Paul Apodaca, Principle PM Manager, Microsoft
Host: Aaron Goldman, CMO, Kenshoo
Register here and save your seat now!