How To Win on Amazon Series – Getting to Grips With Amazon AdvertisingREGISTER NOW
It’s undeniable – the importance of ecommerce is becoming clear to most organisations, especially with the COVID-19 crisis forcing brands to increase competition around online visibility and performance.
This rapid shift has brought to light the transformational opportunities presented by Amazon Advertising, leading it to become the third-largest digital ad supplier worldwide, followed behind juggernauts Google and Facebook.
However, what many advertisers aren’t aware of, is that Amazon Advertising is a beast of its own and therefore it cannot be managed like any other marketing channels. To succeed, your company needs to have the correct structure to provide the right level of holistic strategic support for Amazon – those who have it in place will garner strong rewards, but those who don’t, will see marginal results.
At Kenshoo, we want to support you in becoming a successful Amazon Advertiser. That’s why we’d like to invite you to our first webinar ‘Getting to Grips with Amazon Advertising’ as part of the ‘How to Win on Amazon’ series. This webinar will explore:
- Key differences between Amazon Advertising and other advertising channels
- What products should I sell and how should I place these on Amazon?
- Selling in a 1st party (1P) and 3rd party (3P) relationship
- FBA (fulfilled by Amazon) vs. FBM (fulfilled by Merchant)
- What is the ‘buy box’ and why should I care?
VP of Client Success, Ecommerce,
Client Success Director,