About The Position
The Client Success Manager is responsible for overseeing all facets of client utilization of the Kenshoo Search, Social, Ecom and Apps management platforms. The CSM is ultimately accountable for clients’ satisfaction and ability to leverage Kenshoo’s platforms to drive results for their marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have great presentational, project management skills, excellent technical credentials, hands on experience implementing SEM and/or Facebook. Amazon marketing campaigns and most importantly, a results-oriented, consultative approach to addressing client needs. Apps marketing experience is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Partner with Kenshoo Client Success Director to actively build relationships with client partners
● Assist Business leads in driving client retention, and identifying business growth opportunities
● Assist clients in implementation and usage of Kenshoo products
● Provide technical support and best practice and strategy recommendations ongoing on Kenshoo’s products and features
● Communicating regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction via meetings and QBRs
● Ability to understand clients’ business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution
● Partner closely with the product development, sales, technical account management and solutions consultants to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
● Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make clients successful
● Ensure client expectations are exceeded!
● Assist sales with some prospecting meetings to demo the Kenshoo offerings.
● B.A. or B.S.
● Hands on SEM/Facebook/AMS campaign implementation and management experience preferred
● Digital marketing background specializing in media buying preferred
● Ability to understand data analytics
● Some prior training or presenting experience preferred.
● Ability to perform detailed client audits to identify client needs or workflow gaps
● 5+ years experience in client services and/or technical project management
● Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
● Ability to elicit client feedback to help direct continuous improvements for the Kenshoo Search, Social and Ecom platform
● Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
● Experience collaborating with a team both locally and virtually
● Organized and methodical, with excellent time management skills
● Kenshoo or other campaign management platform experience preferred
● Flexibility to travel as needed.
● Certified in Google AdWords and Facebook Marketing is preferred. Amazon advertising knowledge a plus. Apps marketing knowledge a plus.
● Bilingual Japanese native and English a must. Mandarin and Korean speaking a plus.