About The Position
Kenshoo is looking for a top talent QA engineer who can combine analytical thinking, technical understanding of the highly complex system,s and a strong understanding of user behavior. For those we offer a highly technical working environment, with full end to end ownership of complex system helping the biggest brands in the world to run campaigns on all major advertising platform: google, bing, Facebook Amazon, and more.
- Be responsible for all Quality aspects including writing automation and performance testing to proactively monitor production.
- Be part of a scrum team, working closely with the developers, DevOps & product
- Lead complete testing cycle in agile development: test strategy → execution → automation & maintenance
- Develop and build test automation using java and frameworks like JUnit, cucumber, and more.
- Become the quality advocate inside the scrum team. Lead the Team to become better, plan better, and proactive help clients to achieve their goals.
- 2 years Experience in working with complex server/client systems, writing and executing test plans for holistic solutions-Must
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, automation methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Can-Do attitude - Strong leadership skills and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good SQL languages knowledge (Join level and above)
- Knowledge in OO coding.
- Experiences with big data technologies and data-driven systems - an advantage
- Experience with SAAS products and continues deployment testing strategies - an advantage