About The Position
Are you a technical person who is looking to enter a high paced super technical software company?
The NOC (Network Operations Center) engineer is responsible for monitoring and supporting company production system and application related issues.
The NOC Engineer plays a key role by coordinating between operations and engineering teams in order to identify and triage outages, verify service impact to the users, send out status updates, dispatch the appropriate subject matter experts, liaising with 3rd party suppliers and identify root cause to implement a fix.
The working environment is intensive 24/7 and demands working in shifts in irregular hours.
This position requires minimum of 4 shifts per week (including days, nights, weekend and holidays 24/7/365) and is a great opportunity for technical individuals or students who want to develop into technical/development roles.
Kenshoo is a fast pacing growing Israeli software company with over 550 employees worldwide, 250 in Israel, where our R&D center is located.
- Willingness and ability to give 4 shifts a week (Morning/Evening/Night) including weekends and holidays.
- Technical Support experience is a strong advantage!
- High level English
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in order to handle multiple tasks in a real-time environment.
- Strong analytical skills and able to collect and interpret data from various sources.
- Basic Linux CLI skills – Preference.
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering and equivalent, finishing your first year – Preference.
Nice to have:
- Any of the following areas of expertise: DB, SQL, Application Servers, Windows/UNIX Administration, knowledge of any programming language.
- Experience of diagnosing network and service issues and following them through to resolution.