About The Position
Join a leading team building an Online high end marketing measurement platform.
This role provides an opportunity for software creativity and growth: You will be expected to take on end-to-end responsibilities and be innovative, as the task is far from trivial,
Provide creative solutions for data related problems at internet scale by mixing in house and open source technology such as Kafka ,Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop and more.
If you are keen on Server/ Full stack development and Big scale data challenges, we've got the perfect challenge for you!
- End-to-end development of Kenshoo products and features, from design to implementation and from database to client
- Solving diverse complex problems of high scale, cutting edge systems
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver great products in high quality.
- Help and be a technical mentor to other team members.
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, and stability of Kenshoo products, environments, and tools.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies, and think of new ideas, in the everlasting effort to perfect our products.
- At least 2 years of Java development experience
- Deep understanding of Big Data solution
- Strong Server-Side Skills
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- Familiar with microservices and CI/CD
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- “A get-things-done” approach
- Experience working on a data-intensive product Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills.
- Kafka ,Spark, Hdfs, Ansible, Docker, Hive, Airflow, Snowflake- a Strong Advantage.
- Python good knowledge
- Deep understanding of Java 11
- Experience in a Big Data development role.
- Experience in developing SaaS products & platforms
- Experience in close work with data scientist
- React good knowledge