About The Position
Kenshoo is uniquely positioned as the global leader in digital marketing software solutions, we offer algorithms that bring real value to the world’s top advertisers. Role consists of identifying and defining functionality from conception to delivery, by fully understanding customer requirements, data, 'connecting the dots', creating an algorithm, and delivering a working algorithm to production.
As a Data Scientist on the core data science group, you will be a valuable member of an innovative data science group working on various problems to help and learn from each other to mine insights, find opportunities and ‘connect the dots’.Data scientists work with business unit product and dev to build and maintain business value by defining, exploring and developing products combining Data Science and Machine Learning at the edge of technology. The data scientists code goes all the way into production with all the responsibility and satisfaction!
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Electrical Engineering / Physics with specialization in solving computer vision problems, or equivalent (3+ years) industry experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with developing & deploying image processing algorithms using deep learning networks for computer vision tasks.
- Strong understanding of probability and statistics.
- Strong programming skills in python. Extensive experience with PyTorch.
- Ability to initiate and lead machine learning projects end to end. Comfortable diving into challenging, often open-ended problems.
- Experience with cloud computing frameworks, preferably AWS.
- Fast learner, team player.