About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kenshoo is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Do you take pride in helping clients achieve their goals? Are you excited by finding new ways to overcome a challenge?
These are just two of the many things Apps CSMs at Kenshoo do on a daily basis. We’re looking for highly motivated and experienced account managers or App Marketing pros to join our team of Client Success Managers. You will lead the charge in our daily interactions with clients, and advocate for their needs internally while helping them improve their marketing strategies by utilizing Kenshoo Apps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with clients to drive excellence and growth of their Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads, and Snapchat marketing programs
- Continuously build expertise in the best practices of performance marketing on Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads, and Snapchat
- Be your client’s go-to person for all things Kenshoo Apps
- Onboard and train clients on how to manage their day-to-day activity on the Kenshoo Apps platform
- Manage frontline communication with our clients on a day-to-day basis
- Bring value to every client interaction by knowing their business and layering Kenshoo Apps as a pivotal partner
- Ability to perform detailed client audits to identify client needs or workflow gaps
Definition of Success:
- Adoption of new Kenshoo Features
- Driving collaborative YoY growth
- Regular cadence of providing client with usable marketing recommendations
- Strong internal and external relationships
- Increased share of wallet
- Demonstrable growth mindset
- Strong empathy for customers and a service mindset
- 4 years work experience including time in marketing, advertising, analyst, account management, or client services roles
- B.A. or B.S. required
- 1+ years of experience running mobile app install campaigns on Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Google, and/or Snapchat
- Proficiency in BI tools such as Tableau and Google Data Studio
- High level of comfort in deriving actionable insights from large data sets
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kenshoo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Kenshoo, Inc. is an E-Verify employer
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.