About The Position
About the Job:
The Kenshoo Data Science team is hiring!
The role of the Data Science team is to empower customers to leverage Kenshoo's suite of algorithmic products such as bid optimizers and to identify/validate new directions for these algorithmic products.
The ideal candidate has mentored data scientists and has a strong grasp of statistical models, excellent analytical skills and the ability to coherently describe complex mathematical concepts to a layman audience. This role will report to the Senior Director of Data Science.
- Develop and mentor a team of data scientists who use a variety of statistical and machine learning tools to effectively address client needs and foster a culture of constructive engagement across the company.
- Represent Kenshoo Data Science in conversations with clients and partners. Advocate for our algorithmic solutions, data driven approaches and view of digital marketing; and provide consultation how to best set up and leverage these products.
- Be part of our broader Product team to provide both client feedback and analysis to help guide data driven decisions to improve our products.
- Build and guide the building of POCs ( proofs of concept ) to solve for clients’ needs using machine learning tools.
- Perform analysis of customer/publisher data using ML and statistical methods.
- Good working knowledge of statistical modeling.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong SQL capabilities - experience querying data from relational DB engines.
- Extensive knowledge of Python and its various packages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - be able to take complex math and analytical concepts and explain to working teams and client executives.
- Strong teamwork - internally with our teams as well as with clients.
- Knowledge in machine learning algorithms such as linear/logistic-regression, Neural-Networks and others would be a strong plus.
- BS/BA, ideally in a relevant field to data science.
- 5+ years in consulting/analytical roles.
- 2+ years in leading/supporting analytical teams.
- MS/PhD in Machine Learning, Data Science, Statistics, Information Systems, Business Intelligence a plus but not required.
- Having worked in internet marketing analytics at a top advertiser a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kenshoo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Kenshoo, Inc is an E-Verify employer.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.