About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kenshoo is uniquely positioned as the global leader in digital marketing software solutions, we offer native API solutions for ads across these properties: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more. Brands, agencies and developers use Kenshoo to automate and optimize their marketing investments. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
As a Director of Product for Kenshoo's Social product, you will have a unique opportunity to sit at the center of the organization and impact the future of Kenshoo's Social presence, and ultimately achieve its mission of empowering marketers the world around. The Director of Product, Social, will oversee all aspects of go-to-market (GTM) process for key product growth initiatives. You lead and orchestrate cross-functional teams from the product management teams developing products to the Sales and Client Success organizations bringing them to market. You will use your unique blend of business acumen, specialized knowledge of digital marketing, a deep empathy for the digital marketers, technical savviness, and solid organizational and storytelling skills, to drive products to market and inspire adoption.
- Inspire and excite Product Management teams by analyzing and sharing market insights
- Partner with Research, Client Success, and Sales organizations to uncover and discover product insights
- Leverage insights to highlight product gaps, identify growth opportunities, and drive execution of growth initiatives with internal product teams
- Leverage usability studies, research and market analysis to drive market specific product insights to execution
- Ensure product initiatives have the right direction and focus to succeed in the market
- Understand Kenshoo's strategic and competitive position and work to improve it
- Collaborate cross-functionally to launch new products and features, ultimately driving adoption of key growth initiatives
- Develop S.M.A.R.T action plans for bringing key product initiatives to market, driving and measuring adoption over time
- Ensure our sales and support teams can effectively represent our products, their strategy and their roadmap
- Collect, analyze and structure data to draw insights and support recommendations
- Communicate your findings and recommendations clearly to internal stakeholders, technical and business, at different levels
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Background or professional experience in Digital Ad Tech
- 7+ years product management experience
- Strong familiarity with media buying aspects for Paid Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Experience working as a Business Development Manager or Business Analyst
- Strong ability to build relationships, influence and deliver in a cross-functional and international environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to communicate and present data and insights effectively with different levels of management
- Experience with performing Market or Competitive Research
- Excellent project management skill set, ability to maintain organization and be proactive to drive projects
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kenshoo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Kenshoo, Inc is an E-Verify employer.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.