About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kenshoo is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
The SEM Client Success Manager is responsible for overseeing all facets of client utilization of the Kenshoo Search SEM management platform. The CSM is ultimately accountable for clients' satisfaction and ability to leverage Kenshoo Search to drive ROI for SEM initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, hands on experience implementing SEM campaigns and most importantly, a results-oriented, consultative approach to addressing client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Kenshoo Client Success Directors to actively build relationships with client partners
- Assist Client Success Directors in driving client retention, and identifying business growth opportunities
- Provide initial, and ongoing training to clients to enable them to effectively use the Kenshoo platform
- Assist clients in basic implementation and usage of Kenshoo products
- Provide technical support and search marketing best practice and strategy recommendations
- Communicating regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- Ability to understand clients’ business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution
- Partner closely with the product development, sales, technical account management and sales engineers to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- To collaborate with Local and Social client success teams
- Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make clients successful
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded!
- Passion and dedication
- Desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - in writing and verbally
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Results oriented
- B.A. or B.S.
- 2+ years of hands-on Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaign implementation and management experience or relevant paid advertising experience
- 2+ years of vertical specialization in Retail, Finance or CPG
- 2+ years experience in client services and/or technical project management
- Ability to understand basic SEM analytics
- Ability to perform detailed client audits to identify client needs or workflow gaps
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to elicit client feedback to help direct continuous improvements for the Kenshoo Search platform
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Experience collaborating with a team both locally and virtually
- Organized and methodical, with excellent time management skills
- Kenshoo or other SEM platform experience preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kenshoo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Kenshoo, Inc is an E-Verify employer.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.