About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kenshoo is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
The Director of Ecommerce Expert Services is a dynamic thought leader tasked with providing world-class services and consultation to Kenshoo clients. Strategic account planning, campaign optimization, client service, project management and long-term vision of the services offered by Kenshoo are the primary responsibilities of this director. This leader will oversee Amazon Advertising performance as a project leader for our expert services team members while delivering best-in-class services. Success for this leader will be defined as high client satisfaction and achievement of client KPIs. This director is ultimately responsible for all facets of account performance and client satisfaction on the Kenshoo Ecomm management platforms.
The ideal candidate will have extensive paid ecommerce media management experience, client engagement experience, ability to support expert data analysis, strategy development and deep Amazon knowledge. Addressing client needs is a primary function, though driving Kenshoo feature usage and efficiency will also be an important function for this role.
Owned Agendas & Goals:
- Expert services & enablement (managed revenue & client success goals)
- Pilot / New prospect enablement & conversion support (converted business goals)
- Existing client support & strategic enablement support (client KPIs & goals)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uphold the team mission to bring about client success and self-sufficiency within Ecommerce marketing and management
- Oversee execution and optimization of campaigns to exceed the clients’ goals
- Balance the day-to-day management of client accounts consisting of transitional services for enterprise brands across global markets
- Hire and manage team/contractors/agency referral partners to support all day to day initiatives as team scales
- Act as a consultant and advisor to clients regarding media planning and best practices
- Closely support our client services team and existing clients through QBR and strategic consulting support as needed
- Provide expert advice and consultation on Ecommerce marketing strategy and best practices to internal teams in ways that drive client retention, organic growth and new business growth
- Communicate the success and performance of assigned accounts, both internally and externally
- Partner with the product development, sales, technical account management and sales engineers to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- Provide paid media solutions & expert platform support to clients to enable them to use Kenshoo’s tools effectively
- Pursue solutions for managed clients beyond the tools and templates available as needed
- Passion, curiosity & a drive to finding efficiencies & opportunities for growth
- Desire to deliver best-in-class service
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years' experience with hands on paid Amazon media campaign implementation, optimization and management experience
- 5+ Client-facing or customer service experience
- Expert data analysis and Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience collaborating with a global team both locally and virtually
- Organized and methodical in approach to projects and advertising management
- Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make a client successful
- Experience with Kenshoo or other search marketing platforms preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20%-40%
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kenshoo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Kenshoo, Inc is an E-Verify employer.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.