About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
At Kenshoo, we are looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team. We are not only proud of our industry recognition and leadership position in digital marketing software but even prouder of the people: customers, partners and colleagues who make this happen. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
Kenshoo is seeking an experienced Sales professional, with core values of relationship building, to manage a book business and generate new revenue in the Latin America region. Working with amazing customers and colleagues to nurture and foster long-term strategic partnerships: helping customers achieve their goals and in doing so increasing market share and visibility for Kenshoo. Reporting to the VP of Search and Local Business in the US, s/he will be expected to exceed retention and revenue goals by planning and executing successful account plans and sales campaigns.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities within the assigned territory to grow net new revenue
- Pipeline development; account planning; forecasting, and proactive management of any assigned leads
- Execute business-value driven sales campaigns to maximize Kenshoo's revenue in each account and opportunity
- Deliver a high level high of customer service and support
- Be an expert in your client’s industry including understanding their business needs and challenges and exemplify how Kenshoo is their partner
- Be an expert, both internally and externally, in understanding Kenshoo products and positioning
- Partner with the On-boarding and Client Success teams to ensure a successful implementation; a high level of customer satisfaction, and ongoing support of these new clients
- Represent Kenshoo with client partners, third parties, at industry events, etc.
- Participate in product strategy definition with Product team
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Computer Science
- 5+ years sales experience to include selling SaaS based software and service solutions
- Skilled use of Salesforce and other sales productivity tools
- Fluent English AND Spanish are mandatory
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kenshoo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Kenshoo, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Learn more about Kenshoo, the world's leading marketing technology for search, social and ecommerce advertisers. Discover our mission, core values, and more.
Kenshoo is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. This position is based in Mexico City, Mexico.