About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kenshoo is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team.
We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software and we're even prouder of the people behind it: That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
Responsible for initial sales efforts and outreach, the Sales Development Representative will conduct research and engage with prospective clients to uncover prospect needs and qualify sales leads.
- Conduct research to uncover and qualify prospect leads according to Kenshoo criteria.
- Identify, initiate and nurture business relationships with prospects.
- Manage your pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales-lead goals
- Engage and provide initial introduction of Kenshoo’s products to diverse, enterprise-class audiences ranging from C-Level to Marketing Execs to Search Managers.
- Collaborate cross functional across multiple departments
- Minimum of one to three years of experience as a sales development representative or with telephone sales
- BA/BS degree preferred, but will consider equivalent years of work experience
- Comfortable selling digital marketing services
- SaaS experience is a plus
- A positive, customer-centric attitude, coach-able
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic, goal oriented, and able to meet sales quota expectations
- Ability to work independently and as part of the Sales Development team
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Strong academic background and performance
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kenshoo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Kenshoo, Inc. is an E-Verify employer
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.