About The Position
Innovation, agility and industry leadership are key components of the Kenshoo brand, and it’s important to us that our visuals communicate them. We are seeking a skilled visual designer to join our fun and collaborative Marketing team. This individual will have the opportunity to help develop and expand our visual brand across many touch points and design disciplines. As a global, enterprise B2B SaaS leader, we rely on a ton of creative output with exposure to some of the world’s top brands and agencies. The addition of this role to the team will help us execute faster while pushing the boundaries and raising the bar for on-brand, high quality visual communications.
Our ideal candidate takes pride in his/her work, has a keen eye for quality and Q/A within a rapid-iteration environment.
- Produce clear and concise assets for digital and content design that effectively communicate against objectives while adhering to the guidelines in our Brand Bible
- Web design, prototyping, wireframes...etc all part of the day
- Develop an original look and feel for all visual extensions of our brand including print, online, mobile, and environmental
- Work with marketing, creative, sales and operations teams to develop conceptual designs supporting an overarching messaging strategy
- Stay up-to-date with design and technology trends—keep us on the pulse of what’s cool!
- Collaborate cross functionally with various stakeholders, including the global product design team, and constantly raise standards of creativity
- Communicate concepts and solutions with clear reasoning and an open mind to feedback
- Humility + Flexibility + Confidence = A team player who loves to collaborate, communicate, ask questions and finds joy in the process
- Must be a straight-up layout nerd who gets excited about typography and baseline grids
- 5+ years working in an in-house creative team, design studio, or creative/agency environment
- 5+ years experience designing digital advertisements and webpages
- An understanding of design theory and practice, typography, and color
- Proven record of conceptual design and demonstrated application of refined imagery aesthetic
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drive)
- Advanced presentations design experience, particularly Google Slides and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to articulate conceptual design solutions (why something works/doesn't work)
- Works rapidly but methodically with demonstrated project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Adaptive to changing priorities and business needs
- Previous work for a tech company or SaaS environment
- Video production, editing, and interactive design
- Wordpress CMS experience
- Email design and coding experience
- Website conversion optimization expertise
- Invision/Sketch prototyping experience
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kenshoo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Kenshoo, Inc is an E-Verify employer.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.