Facebook Audience Insights. In his contributed post to the Local Search Association blog, Build Your Skills: Facebook Audience Insights for Local Marketers, Kenshoo’s Sr. Product Manager of Local Paul Zemaitaitis shares what just might be the most powerful, free tool on the planet for marketers to mine audience data.
Facebook offers a free tool to help marketers learn more about their target audiences, including aggregate information about geography, demographics, purchase behavior and more.
As Paul explains, there are many dimensions to the Facebook dataset available for marketers such as:
- Demographics: Age and gender, lifestyle, education, relationship status, job role, and household size
- Page likes: The top Pages people like in different categories, like women’s apparel or sports
- Location and language: Where do people live, and what languages do they speak
- Facebook usage: How frequently are people in your target audience logging onto Facebook and what device(s) they are using when they log on
- Purchases activity: Past purchase behavior (i.e. heavy buyers of women’s apparel) and purchase methods (i.e., in-store, online)
Check out Paul’s post to learn more about Facebook Audience Insights including step-by-step instructions on how to get started and best practices on how you can use the tool to improve your marketing—both on Facebook and for the rest of your marketing channels.
Facebook Audience Insights + Kenshoo Social
Facebook’s free audience data can take your social campaigns to the next level, but to take a quantum leap forward, learn more how Kenshoo Social helps marketers to maximize ROI, increase productivity, save time, and surface even more key insights to grow your social advertising programs.