San Francisco (July 23, 2012) – Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), a global leader in digital marketing software, today launched new functionality as part of Kenshoo Enterprise 4.7, including integrated organic and paid search reporting, availability of the Kenshoo Knowledge Center, new rules-based bidding policies for Baidu, and other product enhancements.
Kenshoo Enterprise integrates SEO metrics into SEM campaign performance reports, enabling marketers to analyze organic and paid results side-by-side and take action to optimize search programs holistically. Kenshoo has completed integration with leading SEO technology providers, Rio SEO, BrightEdge, and Conductor, to bring organic search data and analytics into the Kenshoo Universal Platform.
“Marketers should plan paid search and SEO campaigns together. Work with IT and Web development staff to effectively target combination clickers with a coordinated search presence,” wrote Shar VanBoskirk, Forrester Research vice president and principal analyst serving interactive marketing professionals, in the April 2012 report, “Why Care about Combination Clickers.”
“Being able to view SEM and SEO performance data together in Kenshoo Enterprise allows my team to see a complete view of our spend and performance,” said LuRae Lumpkin, vice president for global paid media services at Covario, the OMMA 2011 search marketing agency of the year. “The resulting insights help us most effectively leverage the integrated software solutions from Kenshoo and Rio SEO to achieve our clients’ goals.”
“Marketers are increasingly executing paid and organic search in an integrated fashion to improve overall results,” said William Martin-Gill, general manager, Kenshoo Enterprise. “With Kenshoo Enterprise 4.7, clients can determine the most cost-effective ways to manage individual keywords or portfolios through optimal paid and organic placement.”
Kenshoo clients interested in learning more about Kenshoo’s advanced functionality can visit the new Kenshoo Knowledge Center. The Kenshoo Knowledge Center is available exclusively to Kenshoo clients and features more than 60 instructional videos produced by Kenshoo account managers and sales engineers. Clients are also eligible to take the Kenshoo Enterprise Certification exam available through the Online Marketing Institute.
Additional new features in Kenshoo Enterprise 4.7 include:
- New rules-based bidding policies for Baidu, China’s top search engine, such as ‘Increase Profit’ and ‘Control CPA’
- Mobile and tablet device targeting for Yahoo! Japan
- Additional adCenter keyword match type support for Bing and Yahoo!
- New navigation structure and user interface enhancements to help increase workflow efficiency
- Support for Excel web query reports that can be refreshed with up-to-date Kenshoo data
- Improved Advanced Search performance with the ability to complete bulk account changes 25 percent faster
- “Our clients are continually pushing us to develop new functionality to help them work faster and smarter,” said Yoav-Izhar Prato, CEO, Kenshoo. “I’m very proud of the pace of R&D we’ve established at Kenshoo and the results we’ve been able to deliver for our clients, helping them grow SEM campaigns by 36 percent overall year-over-year in the second quarter of 2012.”
Kenshoo is a digital marketing software company that engineers technology solutions for search marketing, social media and online advertising. Brands, agencies and marketing providers use Kenshoo Enterprise, Kenshoo Local and Kenshoo Social to direct more than $25 billion in annual client sales revenue. The Kenshoo Universal Platform delivers automation, intelligence, integration and scale to make better marketing investments. With campaigns running in more than 190 countries, Kenshoo clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, KAYAK, Havas Digital, Hitwise, iREP, John Lewis, LendingTree, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity, Walgreens, and Zappos. Kenshoo has 16 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital and Arts Alliance. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Kenshoo is a trademark of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.