San Francisco (April 27, 2016) – Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in agile marketing solutions, announced the winners of the fourth annual Kenshoo Infinity Awards at its K8 Summit yesterday. Also known as the Infinities, these awards showcase best-in-class performance marketing programs by global marketers leveraging the Kenshoo platform to grow their business.
The 2016 Infinities award-winning efforts include:
- Pepperjam and White House Black Market for Cross-Channel
- Targeted Victory for Social
- iProspect and Hilton for Search
- G/O Digital Marketing and Unitek Education for Local Search
- iCrossing and VMware for Mobile
- The Honest Company for Video
Performance highlights from some of the award-winning entries include:
- The Honest Company drove incremental conversions with Kenshoo by optimizing 60-second brand video ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- iProspect generated a 9% increase in ROI for Hilton by boosting revenue by 5% and decreasing costs by 4% through a large, multi-market test with Kenshoo predictive algorithms.
“We’re honored to be recognized by Kenshoo for our success driving app installs for our client, VMware,” said Chris Moulton, Director, Digital Media,at iCrossing. “Kenshoo’s industry-leading platform enabled us to discover and acquire new users and better optimize our campaigns to reduce our cost per download by 88%.”
“By partnering with Kenshoo, we were able to broaden our brand awareness and drive new customer acquisition through social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram,” said John Pace, Online Marketing Manager at The Honest Company. “With time-to-market and time-to-value being most critical, we sought a strategic partner with which to launch and scale our marketing efforts on social. Kenshoo exceeded our expectations by helping us become more efficient, shift focus to new and emerging opportunities and achieve our business goals.”
The honorable mentions for each category included:
- Cross-Channel: Switched on Media and beIN SPORTS
- Social: Booyah and Athleta, PMG
- Search: Ovative Group, HomeAway, Havas Media, Mediavest | Spark and Bass Pro Shops
- Local Search: iCrossing
- Mobile: Chacka Marketing and Amwell
- Shopping Campaigns: Chacka Marketing and Bid Skillet
- Video: Walgreen’s, Targeted Victory
Over 45 leading brands and agencies submitted their campaigns for award consideration. “Kenshoo continuously strives to provide clients with innovative and unique solutions to drive optimal marketing performance and meet business goals,” said Zvika Goldstein, SVP Client Success at Kenshoo. “The fourth annual Infinity Awards highlight just a handful of the many ways advanced marketers using Kenshoo effectively pair ingenuity and creativity with industry-leading technology to achieve outstanding campaign results.”
Kenshoo awarded the fourth annual Infinities during K8, its global client summit in Half Moon Bay, California. Visit Kenshoo.com/K8 for more information on the event and to view slideshow presentations and other assets that will be posted over the coming weeks. To view a full list of the 2016 winning entries along with past Infinity Award winners, visit Kenshoo.com/infinities.
Kenshoo is the global leader in agile marketing. Brands, agencies and developers use the Kenshoo Infinity Suite to direct nearly $350 billion in annualized client sales revenue through search, social, mobile, and display advertising. Kenshoo is the only Facebook Marketing Partner with native API solutions for ads across Facebook, FBX, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Yahoo Japan, Bing, Baidu and CityGrid. Kenshoo powers digital marketing campaigns in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks. Kenshoo clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, Havas Media, John Lewis, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity and Walgreens. Kenshoo has 27 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance, Tenaya Capital, and Bain Capital Ventures. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Kenshoo brand and product names are trademarks of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.