How many times have you been asked to change your bids to the minimum first page bid? In my experience, I expect it would be a lot. Typically, this change is simple if you manage one account, but what if youâ€™re an SMB agency that needs to do this in bulk for several businesses (profiles) at once? No fear — Kenshoo Local is here. By using our Cross-Profile Advanced Search, this task can be completed in just a few steps.
- Run a keyword search
- Select desired filter parameters
- Select multiple businesses (profiles)
- In the â€śBidâ€ť dropdown, select â€śless than min bidâ€ť
- If you would like to see performance data (including quality score), check â€śShowÂ performance dataâ€ť
- Select â€śModifyâ€ť for Change Type
- Check Change bid & select â€śset to min/first page bidâ€ť
- Results will show performance data, as well as the new first page minimum bid
Youâ€™re done and can now move on to other strategic optimizations!