Last week, Kenshoo held its annual K8 conference at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, where over 250 digital marketing leaders converged for a fun day of learning, innovation, and networking. The event was incredibly inspiring and made all present feel extremely proud to be part of such an exciting, varied and fast-paced industry.
Succeeding in this exciting, yet ever-evolving and fragmented industry takes skill, agility, and constant innovation to maintain one step ahead of the consumer. Kenshoo proudly celebrated some of these highly successful brands and agencies at the Infinity Awards ceremony which concluded the K8 event.
With nearly 50 entries over 7 categories, all deserved recognition, but the entries were narrowed down to honorable mentions and winners.
- Cross-Channel: Switched on Media and BeIN SPORTS
- Social: Booyah & Athleta, PMG
- Â Search: Ovative Group, HomeAway, HAVAS, Â Mediavest | Spark & Bass Pro Shops
- Â Local Search – iCrossing
- Shopping Campaigns: Chacka Marketing and Bid Skillet
- Video: Walgreenâ€™s, Targeted Victory
- Mobile: Chacka Marketing & Amwell
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Cross-Channel: Pepperjam & Specialty Fashion Retailer
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Social: Targeted Victory
- Â Â Â Â Â Search: iProspect & Hilton
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Local Search – G/O Digital Marketing & Unitek Education
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Video: The Honest Company
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Mobile: iCrossing & VMware
What do these brands all have in common? They are using the Kenshoo Infinity Suite to their advantage to seize opportunity in the digital landscape and meet their business goals.
The Honest Company, the winner of the Video category, used Kenshooâ€™s advanced social optimization techniques across Facebook and Instagram to drive a 300% increase in new paid subscriptions, with the majority of these conversions being driven from Instagramâ€™s new 60-second video ads.
iProspect and Hilton secured a victory in the Search category by leveraging Kenshooâ€™s budgeting and forecasting technology to manage multiple profiles against a single goal. This technology, dubbed â€śCross-Profile Halogenâ€ť, allowed Hilton to maximize revenue holistically across all properties and markets generating a 9% increase in ROI across a group of profiles.
Weâ€™re proud of all of our clients that shared the innovative ways that they were able to leverage the Kenshoo platform to achieve their business goals and we know there are more great stories out there! If you werenâ€™t able to submit your success story for this year’s Infinity Awards and would like to share, feel free to reach out to your Kenshoo respresentative as weâ€™d love to hear how youâ€™re improving performance through Kenshooâ€™s agile marketing technology.