Kenshoo is organising a thought-provoking panel discussion on the Future of Digital Performance Marketing where some of the brightest minds in the industry will discuss how to manage the proliferation of channels to build legendary brands.
Date | 8th September
Time | 5.30pm – 7.30pm + Networking drinks
Venue | Sofitel So + Rooftop Bar
The pace of change within Digital Marketing has continued to accelerate over the past year. The lines between channels (Search, Social, Display) have become blurred along with the growing importance of Mobile and a shift towards Programmatic. A marketer’s job has never been more complex. The aim of this exclusive event is to help you make sense of all the noise and come away with a framework for agile marketing and predictive intelligence.
– Sivan Metzger, Global SVP Business Development, Kenshoo
– Amit Chaubey, Head of Marketing Science SEA, Facebook
– Simon Trilsbach, Vice President, APAC, Hootsuite
– Sumit Ramchandani, Managing Director, Lion & Lion
– Jonathan Wong, Search Advertising Lead, Microsoft Bing
Host: Daniel Mourad, SEA Director, Kenshoo
– 5.30 – 6.00 | Arrival & welcome drinks + Instagram & social demo station
– 6.00 – 6.40 | Introduction presentations on the Future of Digital
– 6.40 – 7.30 | Panel session + Q&A
– 7.30- 9.00 | Networking drinks sponsored by Bing Ads.
Register here and save your seat as limited space is available.
Feel free to contact Lauren Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.